This is a pretty hearty dish so it can be eaten as a main course. It is healthy and is nice and flavorful with just the right amount of spiciness.
1 yellow onion, cut into bite sized pieces
1 green pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
4 red potatoes, (skin on)
2 Tbsp olive oil
- Boil potatoes until soft.
- Sautee the onions in 1 Tbsp olive oil until they’re translucent and starting to brown.
- Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and add to skillet with onions along with other Tbsp of butter.
- Add green peppers to skillet and cook everything about 5 more minutes until green peppers are soft.
- Add a generous amount of Cajun seasoning to taste.